


Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since my last posting. My mom has been very flaky and busy lately. Lots going on with our life in TZ.
I can say a few more words - thank you (dunk you), see you, babu (grandpa). I know how to growl like a bear, bark like a dog and meow like a cat. Mom says I am a little too rough - I am always tossing my toys, banging things against the furniture and hitting other kids in our play group. My dad is totally strict, but he works a lot so it is not so bad. I took my first steps on Father's Day.........finally!!! Not a lot of walking since then, but I give it a try everyday.
Hope you are all well. Enjoy my photos.
Lots of love, Matti (cutest boy in all of Tanzania)
No comments:
Post a Comment