Sunday, January 18, 2009

Matti's first posting



Hi Everyone,




This is my new blog spot. This will make it easy for my mom and I to post info, photos and videos of my adventures in life. I am growing up so fast and I want my friends and grandparents to see me grow. I miss all my family back in the states, so hopefully this will make it easier to share my life with everyone that is near to my heart but far by distance.




You can sign up for an email notification when I post new stuff to my blog. I hope you enjoy this site!!!!




Lots of love, hugs and kisses...........

5 comments:

  1. Matti, You are darling and I will watch your blog for updates.Love you,
    Bibi Twigg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MAtti!

    AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST COMMENTS TO YOU...WISH I WERE THERE TO GIVE YOU A HUG AND A KISS..YOU ARE ONE CUTE DUDE!

    ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! The post went through.

    To continue:

    Love your swimtrunks, Matti. They are just right for President Obama's first official week in office...President Obama is ALMOST as cute as you.

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTI!

    Will eat lots of ice cream and cake in honor of your first year. How are you going to celebrate? Bet Momma and Poppa have lots of treats and surprises in store for you. I will look for your #1 one candle burning bright on the horizon. Hip, Hip Hooray for Matti Marumba!!!

    Love,

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!!!

    Your little Mchaga is getting so big!!!! you guys all look so good! Thanks for the pictures. Its always great so see how you are all doing. Nawakumbuka sana!!!

    Love,
    megan

    ReplyDelete